Extreme Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The most hardcore e-fed around.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ding , Dong

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TEST

TEST

Ding , Dong  Empty
PostSubject: Ding , Dong    Ding , Dong  EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 1:51 am

Hawkins walks down the ramp with Lance Cade, both wearing their ring gear. They enter the ring and Hawkins asks for a microphone.

"I know that the people in the back have been talking about how Thor's mad at me... well big man, if you got something to say, why don't you come out here and say it to my face? Oh, and I don't want your little pals Phillip Phillips and Austin Cross, because that's not going to be needed. In fact, I placed a restraining order on them that says they can't be less than 200 feet from me."
Back to top Go down
Jonathan Coachman

Jonathan Coachman

Ding , Dong  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ding , Dong    Ding , Dong  EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 2:00 am

"Sorry to interrupt you, Brian, but Thor, don't worry, I won't kick you in the skull again."
He laughs.
"What kind of man calls himself Thor? And "The God of Awesome"? Really? The only thing you're awesome at is getting your ass whuped by a redneck! Speaking of rednecks, where's your little boyfriend Austin? Well, Thor, get your Swedish ass over here."

Hawkins and Cade wait for Thor.
Back to top Go down
Thor Jørgensen
CEO
Thor Jørgensen

Ding , Dong  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ding , Dong    Ding , Dong  EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 10:32 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYjlisHj6EM

All of the sudden, God of Thunder blasted through the speakers of the arena. The crowd exploded with cheers and chants of his name.
Thor walked out from backstage, wearing tights adorned with lightning bolts, black elbow pads, wrist tape, and boots, and the god Thor's symbol, a necklace donning the Mjölnir hammer.

"Hey, don't get up on your high horse yet, kids. First of all, Brian, really? A restraining order? On men you fucking work with? That's complete and utter bullshit."

He made a slight disappointed-sounding grunting noise.

"And Lance. Damn straight you're a redneck! And you know what? I feel bad for you. You have to insult a 6'7" pure-bred Swedish millionare just to get attention! What a shame... by the way, "Thor" means thunder, and since you probably didn't go to school, it was the name of a powerful Norse god... and this necklace?"

He held it up for Hawkins and Cade to see.

"It's Thor's hammer. It's called a Mjölnir, also a little fact to help with your lack of education. 'Mjölnir' means crusher... so don't make me crush your ass like Thor did to the Ettins."

The crowd cheered, despite most not knowing what the hell he was talking about. All they knew was that one of their favorite wrestlers was gonna crush someone's ass, and that's exactly what they paid to see.

"So, Lance, Brian... what do you say? Me vs. the two of you stupid rednecks in a handicap match. No-DQ, just for good measure. Do you accept? Or are you too scared...?"

The crowd began to chant Thor's name. He grinned, awaiting their answer.
Back to top Go down
TEST

TEST

Ding , Dong  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ding , Dong    Ding , Dong  EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 1:20 pm

It's funny that you call me a redneck, because I was born in New York, dumbass. And as for the handicap match, well, Lance won't make it. So sorry, the answer is no. But you can go one-on-one with a 7-foot giant tonight, how about that? Oh, and bring your little kid clothes with you.
Back to top Go down
Thor Jørgensen
CEO
Thor Jørgensen

Ding , Dong  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ding , Dong    Ding , Dong  EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 2:20 pm

Thor stared down Brian angrily.

"First of all, you ignorant prick, I called Lance redneck, not you. Although you do act surprisingly redneck for a New Yorker. And why are you denying my match? Are you scared because your boyfriend Lance isn't here to help you cheat into a win? If he can't make it, just fight me yourself, one on one! Or are you too scared?"

Now, instead of cheering Thor, the crowd began to hatefully chant Brian's name; shouts of "BRIAN SUCKS!" echoed through the arena.
Back to top Go down
TEST

TEST

Ding , Dong  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ding , Dong    Ding , Dong  EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 2:37 pm

You know what? You're just scared that someone your size wants to face you. You're backing down? You should just change your name to Thor, God of Pussies.
Back to top Go down
Thor Jørgensen
CEO
Thor Jørgensen

Ding , Dong  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ding , Dong    Ding , Dong  EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 2:41 pm

I'm the one who's scared? Are you retarded or somethign? I didn't back down from anything! You're the one that denied my challenge. I didn't say anything about your goddamn match... and with who? I'm the tallest fucking man on this roster, there's no one 7-foot around here!
Back to top Go down
TEST

TEST

Ding , Dong  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ding , Dong    Ding , Dong  EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 2:44 pm

You're not the tallest anymore. You might be the fattest man on the roster, though... but how about this challenge: you vs. me and Vance Archer?
Back to top Go down
Thor Jørgensen
CEO
Thor Jørgensen

Ding , Dong  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ding , Dong    Ding , Dong  EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 2:48 pm

Accepted. But seriously? Vance Archer's only an inch taller than me. Wow, what a behemoth. Anyways, bring your so-called "André the Giant" out here and fight me.
Back to top Go down
TEST

TEST

Ding , Dong  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ding , Dong    Ding , Dong  EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 2:49 pm

Fine, let's do it tonight, bitch.
Back to top Go down
Thor Jørgensen
CEO
Thor Jørgensen

Ding , Dong  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ding , Dong    Ding , Dong  EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 2:52 pm

Tonight!? How about right here, right now? I'm certainly ready for it, I don't see why you wouldn't be.
Back to top Go down
TEST

TEST

Ding , Dong  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ding , Dong    Ding , Dong  EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 2:53 pm

Fine in a No-dq match
Back to top Go down
Thor Jørgensen
CEO
Thor Jørgensen

Ding , Dong  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ding , Dong    Ding , Dong  EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 2:55 pm

"Okay then, bring your "giant" friend out here and fight me!"

Thor dropped the microphone, then walked up to the ring, then pulled himself up to the apron and over the rope.

He then leaned against the turnbuckle, adjusting his wrist tape and elbow pads as he waited for Vance Archer to enter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ding , Dong  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ding , Dong    Ding , Dong  Empty

Back to top Go down

Ding , Dong
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Extreme Wrestling Federation :: General Discussion :: Promos-
Jump to: