Extreme Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The most hardcore e-fed around.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stinger!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jonathan Coachman

Jonathan Coachman

Stinger!!! Empty
PostSubject: Stinger!!!   Stinger!!! EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 11:49 pm

Hawkins and Cade come out, both wearing suits.
Lance Cade asks for a microphone.

"For those of you that don't know me... I'm Lance Cade, and I'm the future. You see, a little idea came across me. I'm asking Sting if he wants to have a match... what do you say about that?"

Back to top Go down
TEST

TEST

Stinger!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stinger!!!   Stinger!!! EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 12:20 am

Hawkins grabs a microphone.
"Woah there Lance, do you know who you're calling out? "The Icon", Sting! He's probably the best man to step into the ring. He's a future hall of famer! I know that you're used to Chris rewarding you with stuff, but you're going to have to take a back seat. Just because you're my tag team partner and my friend doesn't mean you can book matches. But I like ratings and 5* checks, so I'm giving you the match. If Sting decided to agree, then this match will take place on Demolition."
Back to top Go down
Thor Jørgensen
CEO
Thor Jørgensen

Stinger!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stinger!!!   Stinger!!! EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 11:06 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKmYlnQv_dg

Thor Jørgensen slowly emerged from backstage, wearing an all-white suit with a black tie; the opposite of what he was wearing yesterday. However, he still had his home country's intricate coat of arms pinned to his shirt pocket. He slowly walked down the ramp and began to speak as he did so.

"Hey, both of you shut up. We all know that I'm the God of Awesome, The Viking, but I'm also the CEO here. I make the final desicions. I don't care whether Sting wants a match or not, he's gonna have one anyways, tommorow on Demolition... but Mr. Hawkins... you will be banned from ringside, and if you do happen to come out and help your little "friend" here, The Stinger will automatically win... and believe me, you don't want that to happen, because I have a little surprise for your match..."

Thor grinned, and the crowd, anxious for EWF's next show, exploded in cheers. Thunderstruck blasted through the speakers again, and Thor turned around and exited the arena.
Back to top Go down
TEST

TEST

Stinger!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stinger!!!   Stinger!!! EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 11:19 am

Cut the damn music! Look boss, I know that I agreed to be GM, but I make desicions around here too. So Thor, if anyone interferes in that match, they will be personally fired. So don't try any of your screwjob tricks, brother!--
Back to top Go down
Thor Jørgensen
CEO
Thor Jørgensen

Stinger!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stinger!!!   Stinger!!! EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 11:31 am

Brian Hawkins began to speak, and Thor stopped right in front of the exit and turned around.

"Listen, Brian. You didn't agree to be the GM. You were handed that position on a silver platter. I could fire you any time I want... Chris Jericho never got my permission."
Back to top Go down
Jonathan Coachman

Jonathan Coachman

Stinger!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stinger!!!   Stinger!!! EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 11:44 am

Lance Cade starts laughing.

"I know what this is all about... you're just mad because I kicked you in the skull and made you look like a little bitch! And your little girlfriend Austin Cross tried to attack me but I got away! Look, Brian has nothing to do with this match. I already told him that. Please, I want to win this fairly... so if it's something against me, then guess what..?"
The crowd shouted "WHAT?"
"We're going to have a problem..."

He dropped the microphone then jumped the barrier and exited the ring to go backstage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIaq1pY-hes&feature=player_detailpage
Back to top Go down
Thor Jørgensen
CEO
Thor Jørgensen

Stinger!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stinger!!!   Stinger!!! EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 4:54 pm

Thor chuckled.

"Don't worry, Mr. Cade... in the end, it'll be you looking like a little bitch, and I will have the last laugh..."

He glared at Lance, then Brian angrily, then finally proceeded backstage, his music playing again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKmYlnQv_dg
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Stinger!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stinger!!!   Stinger!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Stinger!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Extreme Wrestling Federation :: General Discussion :: Promos-
Jump to: