Extreme Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The most hardcore e-fed around.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The God of Awesome

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Thor Jørgensen
CEO
Thor Jørgensen

The God of Awesome Empty
PostSubject: The God of Awesome   The God of Awesome EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 2:41 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKmYlnQv_dg

All of the sudden, Thunderstruck blasted through the speakers. The crowd was confused; they had never heard this music before.
From backstage, a tall man dressed in a black suit with a white tie and a pin of the Sweden coat of arms walked out, holding a microphone. He grinned as he scanned the quiet crowd.

"Hello, Extreme Wrestling Federation's fans."
He had a thick, barely audible Swedish accent.
"My name... is Thor Olof Ander Jørgensen... but you can just call me Thor. I am the God of Awesome, The Viking... and EWF's new cheif executive officer. That's right. No more stupid anonymous messages. I will speak to anyone and everyone in person. And what do you know? You might even see me kick ass once in a while... now, as CEO, my first act of business is... to introduce to you, the new EWF logo! With a new CEO, comes a new logo... a nice fresh start, huh? Get rid of that boring old one. Nobody liked it anyways, I'm sure"
He turned to the titanTRON, where a picture appeared.
The God of Awesome Other_10

"Well, what do you think, guys?"
The crowd cheered.
"Now that we've got that all sorted out, my second order of business is... to fire The Nightcrawler. Now that he's gone, I just want everyone to know that he was the CEO, and I gave the title to The Rock."

Once again, the crowd boomed; most were not very fond of The Nightcrawler, and preferred The Rock anyways. Thor paused, gazing the crowd once again.

"So, if anyone wishes to speak to me, do so now."
Back to top Go down
Jonathan Coachman

Jonathan Coachman

The God of Awesome Empty
PostSubject: Re: The God of Awesome   The God of Awesome EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 3:03 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIaq1pY-hes&feature=player_detailpage

"My name is Lance Cade. You see, I'm the future of this business, and since Chris has the power to make things happen too, he booked me in a match with The Stinger. So, Mr. CEO, you're looking at your future TV Champion, Lance Cade. But I'm not out here to talk about that... you see, I want a 5* bank account, and a better locker room. I want my own locker room, because I don't want to share a locker room with those other losers. The Rock, he has a 5* bank account and the best locker room and he has an office. Chris Jericho, my idol, he has a 5* bank account and a 5* office. I asked him for a bigger locker, but he wont give me one, so I'm here to make you an offer: either give me a 5* locker room and bank account or... suffer the worst beating in your life."
He made a long pause.
"That's not a threat, that's a promise."
Back to top Go down
Thor Jørgensen
CEO
Thor Jørgensen

The God of Awesome Empty
PostSubject: Re: The God of Awesome   The God of Awesome EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 3:21 pm

Thor patiently listened to Lance's rant. Finally, Cade finished and Thor began to speak.

"Nice to beat you, Lance... excuse me, I mean meet you. Or do I..?"
Thor grinned and the crowd erupted in cheers and laughs.

"Anyways, I hear your plea. I too, once had to share a locker room with... the lower level. But you see, if you want all those lovely things, you'll have to earn them. Like I did. So, threaten me all you want, but I won't give you anything until you show me that you deserve it."

The crowd began to chant his name.

"Oh, and by the way, call me Thor."

More cheers exploded from the crowd, and Thor dropped the microphone and began to exit the ring.
Back to top Go down
Jonathan Coachman

Jonathan Coachman

The God of Awesome Empty
PostSubject: Re: The God of Awesome   The God of Awesome EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 3:52 pm

When Thor turned his back to exit the ring, Lance took the opportunity and hit Thor from behind, causing him to fall on one knee. As Thor began to get up, Lance kicked him in the skull, causing Thor to go over the second rope.

"Who's beating who now? Bitch..."

The crowd erupted with boos as Lance Cade posed then exited the ring and jumped over the barrier to go backstage.
Back to top Go down
Austin Cross

Austin Cross

The God of Awesome Empty
PostSubject: Re: The God of Awesome   The God of Awesome EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 4:20 pm

Cross chased Cade away, but didn't catch him.
"Sorry 'bout that, boss. Nobody likes him except for his butt-buddy Jericho."
The crowd cheered.
"Let me introduce myself. I'm Austin Cross, one half of the Tag Team Champions. I would like to welcome you, and its a pleasure."
Back to top Go down
Thor Jørgensen
CEO
Thor Jørgensen

The God of Awesome Empty
PostSubject: Re: The God of Awesome   The God of Awesome EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 4:27 pm

Thor slowly stood up, massaging his back in pain. He firmly shook Austin's hand.

"Pleasure. Finally, someone more respectful to a man with such high power as me... I'll have to keep an eye on that Lance kid."

Finally, he managed to stand up with the help of the ring ropes and apron. He stared angrily into the crowd where Lance escaped through, then brushed off his suit and began to walk back up the ramp.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The God of Awesome Empty
PostSubject: Re: The God of Awesome   The God of Awesome Empty

Back to top Go down

The God of Awesome
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Extreme Wrestling Federation :: General Discussion :: Promos-
Jump to: