Extreme Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The most hardcore e-fed around.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sheamus vs. Sting

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Phillip Phillips
CEO
Phillip Phillips

Sheamus vs. Sting Empty
PostSubject: Sheamus vs. Sting   Sheamus vs. Sting EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 9:33 am

The following contest is a casket match! To win, you must put your opponent in the coffin and close the lid. Making his way to the ring... from Dublin, Ireland, weighing in at two hundred and seventy-two pounds... Sheamus!

Sheamus emerged from backstage, walking down the ramp. He stopped at the bottom of the ramp and raised his arms, then continued towards the ring. He stared at the coffin next to the ring as he climbed up the steel steps and paused on the ring apron for a moment, then slipped through the second rope. He stood in the middle of the ring and beat his chest, then waited for Sting to enter.

And his opponent... from Venice Beach, California, weighing in at two hundred and fifty pounds... Sting!

All of the sudden, strobe lights began to flash. The crowd cheered as Sting emerged from backstage, surrounded by a cloud of smoke. Sting walked down the ramp, grinning and staring at the crowd. The lights began flashing more violently now as Sting pointed to the crowd. He walked up the steps onto the ring apron then raised his arm before entering through the second rope. Sting paced the ring and raised his arms, then stared down Sheamus as the ref rang the bell.

Ding ding ding!

Sheamus and Sting stood in front of eachother, hesitating and cringing in attempt to perform certain moves. Finally, Sheamus got tired of playing around and hit an Irish Curse Backbreaker out of nowhere. Sting clutched his back in pain, stunned. Sheamus jumped up, driving his knees into Sting's head. He repeated this move multiple times, before Sting finally rolled out of the way. Sting slowly stood up, then began to climb up the turnbuckle. He jumped off for a splash, but Sheamus defensively lifted his knees, knocking the wind out of Sting. Sheamus lifted him up and held him in his arms. He went for a fallaway slam. It would've perfectly dropped Sting in the casket, if "The Icon" hadn't swung around and reversed it into a DDT. Sting leg dropped Sheamus right onto his neck, then lifted him up and irish whipped him into the ropes. He stood in the middle of the ring, waiting for Sheamus to bounce back to him. As soon as Sheamus met up with Sting, he hit a Brogue Kick.
While Sting was down, Sheamus rolled out of the ring. He searched under the ring, then pulled out a chair. He tossed it back into the ring, then followed it in.
Sting slowly began to stand up, and Sheamus picked up the chair, holding it at the ready. Finally, Sting managed to get to his feet. He turned around, only to be greeted by a steel chair right to the face. Once Sting fell over, Sheamus hooked the chair around Sting's leg. He jumped up then stomped down on it, putting an immense amount of pressure onto Sting's ankle.
Sting held his leg in pain as Sheamus went for yet another Chair shot. He dropped the chair, then lifted Sting up and shoved his head between his legs. He pulled him over his shoulders then hit a High Cross, dropping Sting right onto the chair. Sheamus quickly lifted him back up, then went for another fallaway slam. This one was successful, and dropped Sting right onto the barely padded casket. Sting lay in the coffin motionless, in too much pain to do anything.
But Sheamus wasn't done yet. He slingshoted over the top rope, then hit a double foot stomp right onto Sting in the casket. Sheamus climbed out, then finally closed the lid on sting. The ref called for the bell.

Ding ding ding!
Here's your winner... Sheamus!

Once again, medics were required to help Sting. They opened the lid to the coffin and aided him as Sheamus beat his chest in victory. All of the sudden, Sheamus stopped dead in his tracks. The crowd cheered as God of Thunder blared through the speakers.

Thor walked out with a microphone and a disappointed look on his face.
"Sheamus, this is ridiculous. I can't have you constantly injuring my employees and shortening my ever-thinning roster. This has to end."

Sheamus grabbed a microphone.
"Well, how about you and me have a match of our own? What do you say, fella?"

Thor sighed and rolled his eyes.
"Fine. I'll schedule us a match for Demolition. But take it easy. I can't be injured, I have a lot of work to do."

Sheamus grinned as Thor left the arena. He celebrated his victory for a little longer, then followed suit by walked up the ramp and backstage.
Back to top Go down
https://extreme-wrestling.forumotion.com

Sheamus vs. Sting
Page 1 of 1