Share | 

Forever a Champion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Phillip Phillips
CEO

PostSubject: Forever a Champion   Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:05 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17ICToGeNDY

Phillip walked in with the Tag Team Championship draped over his shoulder. He grinned as the enthusiastic cheering of the crowd filled his ears. He picked up a microphone, then climbed up the nearest steel steps and walked over the rope and into the ring.

He lifted the microphone to his mouth, but before speaking, absorbed the excited crowd's supportive chants of his name. Finally, his mouth began to move.
"Hello, EWF fans!"
The crowd exploded with even more cheering after hearing their favorite wrestler finally speak.

"As you can clearly see, I, Phillip Phillips, am the very first half of the EWF Tag Team Champions! But I'm sure that's not news... I mean, it certainly doesn't surprise me. Anyways, you see, I won this championship because, my partner and I, Austin, are the most badass wrestlers on this roster! I bet JeriCade was scared just to think about fighting us! I mean, they were obviously too scared to come out and face us... which is why, Austin and I, Decapitation Station, are the first and current Tag Team Champions... and you can be damn sure it'll stay that way!"

After hearing half of there favorite tag team talk, they wanted to see the man to make it a whole. Chants of Austin's name began to echo in the arena next to the others who were still cheering.

'Cause that's how I roll! Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://extreme-wrestling.forumotion.com
Austin Cross

PostSubject: Re: Forever a Champion   Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:14 pm

Austin appeared on the stage.
"Guys... you know I'm the quiet one. He's the voice, I'm the guy that does crazy ass shit!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phillip Phillips
CEO

PostSubject: Re: Forever a Champion   Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:21 pm

Phillip rolled his eyes.

"Come on, Austin... we can all do some crazy-ass shit. That's what got us these titles! Pure badassery and crazy-ass shit!"
The crowd erupted with cheers, chanting Austin and Phillip's names back and forth.

Back to top Go down
Jonathan Coachman

PostSubject: Re: Forever a Champion   Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:52 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIaq1pY-hes&feature=player_detailpage

Lance Cade is seen on the titanTRON.

"Look, get this LOUD and CLEAR. You see, we aren't scared of you. Unlike you two dumbasses, me and Chris made it to the WWE. Unlike you two, me and Jericho combined have over 110 Championships... you see, you call us afraid when really me and Jericho were never informed of this match! The CEO never told us that we have a match against you two. So, you see, we don't want the Tag Team Championships. We're better than that."

A mixture of boos and cheers erupt from the crowd.

"So guess what?"

The fans replied with "Stone Cold" Steve Austin's signature "WHAT?"

"Jericade dosent want to face a couple of nobodies like you!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phillip Phillips
CEO

PostSubject: Re: Forever a Champion   Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:06 pm

Phillip smirked.

"Well aren't you so clever? Oh, wow, you made it to the WWE? You must be so proud of those three championships you won! With the help of a fat redneck, too. And you think we're afraid of you? Well guess what: we're so afraid... how about we have a match against you and your boyfriend Jericho? Right here, right now. Prove your "strength" to us."

He slid out of the ring and set down his newly-won championship next to the ring bell, then tossed his shirt into the crowd, so he was wearing only black tights with silver flames and matching silver boots and elbow pads.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forever a Champion   

Back to top Go down

Forever a Champion
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1