The most hardcore e-fed around.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Decapitation Station vs. Jericade (tag team cross match for the Tag Team Championships)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Phillip Phillips
CEO

PostSubject: Decapitation Station vs. Jericade (tag team cross match for the Tag Team Championships)   Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:29 am

The following contest is a tag team cross match for the Tag Team Championship! Making their way to the ring... at a combined weight of three hundred and ninety-five pounds... Decapitation... Station!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5yHuuBZgif0&feature=related

Phillip walked down the ramp, grinning. He high-fived the crowd on one side, then the other. He ran up the steps, scanned the crowd briefly, then jumped up on the top rope of the corner without a cross, making a cross with his arms. He then jumped off, and did the same on the other one without a cross. He then paced the ring, staring at the two unforgiving, steel-plated crosses propped up against two opposite turnbuckles.

'Cause that's how I roll! Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://extreme-wrestling.forumotion.com
Austin Cross

PostSubject: Re: Decapitation Station vs. Jericade (tag team cross match for the Tag Team Championships)   Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:00 pm

Austin walked out slowly behind P2, with a loud pop from the fans. This was HIS match, the match he invented, MADE for him. As he walked down the long isle, the only thing in his mind was winning the Tag Titles with P2. He ran down the ramp, slapping hands, and slid into the ring. He went and bounced off the ropes a little then left the ring and started signing autographs and taking pictures with fans.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phillip Phillips
CEO

PostSubject: Re: Decapitation Station vs. Jericade (tag team cross match for the Tag Team Championships)   Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:50 pm

For what felt like hours, Austin Cross and Phillip Phillips waited for JeriCade to enter. Finally, Phillip picked up a microphone.

"Well, it looks like those cowards are too afraid to come out here and fight us... I guess we're gonna have to automatically win, huh? What do you think happened to 'em, Austin? Maybe Jericho choked on Lance Cade's dick, and he felt bad so he killed himself with a dildo?"

Everyone-- Austin, Phillip, the crowd-- began to laugh.
Finally, the mood became more serious, and the referee decided it was time to ring the bell-- there was no way they would come out by now.

Ding ding ding!
Here are your winners... and the new Tag Team Champions... Decapitation Station!

'Cause that's how I roll! Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://extreme-wrestling.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Decapitation Station vs. Jericade (tag team cross match for the Tag Team Championships)   

Back to top Go down

Decapitation Station vs. Jericade (tag team cross match for the Tag Team Championships)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1