The most hardcore e-fed around.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Highlight Reel : Episode 1

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TEST

PostSubject: The Highlight Reel : Episode 1   Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:26 pm

The scene fades in as Chris Jericho's theme blares through the arena. He makes his entrance an he walks out with his ring gear on, and he looks at the crowd with a smug look on his face and he continues walking down the ramp with Lance Cade. They walk to the corner up the steel steps, and he walks onto the apron, walking to the middle. He goes over the second rope, and Jericho stretches and looks around with no expression on his face as the crowd boos, some chanting his name. As his theme fades away, he raises the microphone to his mouth and he begins to speak....

"So, Nightcrawler decides to grow some balls and he finally starts to speak out... let me tell you something, Nightcrawler. I am better than you. You cannot top me, Nightcrawler. I do not give a damn about you people or my opponents in this ring. And another thing: you're making a lot of illusions here. In case you don't know what that means, it means things that aren't true. And the thing that will be true is that I will beat The Rock and anyone who comes in my way, and I'll do that because im the best in the world at what I do."

Y2J begins to take off the first piece of his suit and he tosses it on the ground and gets angry.
"C'mon, Nightcrawler. Come out here now, you son of a bitch."

He tells Lance to get a steel chair
The security begins to run out. Y2J looks angry, and Lance Cade strikes the security in the face with a steel chair.

"So, I was sitting at home a few days ago, watching all of these new superstars announce their arrival here in the EWF. Austin Cross? Sheamus? CM Punk? These are the type of people that you get? That's boring, and I gotta tell everyone, I feel sorry for you guys. You spend your stupid earned cash so these assclowns will entertain you. They couldn’t entertain a retarded seal if they had a bag of fish. I'm a S.O.B., that goes by the name of Chris Jericho. And I promise you, I PROMISE, that I will destroy The Rock."

Back to top Go down
View user profile

The Highlight Reel : Episode 1
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1