Share | 

Demolition Episode 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Phillip Phillips
CEO

PostSubject: Demolition Episode 2   Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:27 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kg76CzLw8L4

Jim Ross: Hello, ladies and gentlemen! Welcome to Friday morning Demolition. I’m good ol' Jim Ross, and here’s my partner, Shane McMahon.

Shane McMahon: Hello folks. We’ll be having a great show today, as usual. This will be the last show before our first pay-per-view event, Gold Rush, which starts on Sunday!

Jim Ross: And I am so excited At Gold Rush, every match will be for a title so they all will be no longer vacated. Who do you think will win?

Shane McMahon: That’s a tough question, Jim. There are a lot of great men on this roster.

The lights in the arena began to flash.

Jim Ross: This looks familiar... it looks like the CEO might have something to say. Now, last week on Demolition, Sheamus brutally attacked his opponents, Phillip Phillips and Austin Cross before the match even started!

'Cause that's how I roll! Cool

Last edited by Phillip Phillips on Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:42 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://extreme-wrestling.forumotion.com
Thor Jørgensen
CEO

PostSubject: Re: Demolition Episode 2   Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:33 am

The lights flashed back on, and on the titanTRON appeared a black silouhette.

"Now, last week, on Demolition, Sheamus brutally attacked Phillip due to the unfair 2-on-1 match. Well, Sheamus, tonight, I've got a surprise for you... there is no DQ, but if either one of you attacks the opponent before or after the match, the other will automatically win."

The lights flickered one final time, and the screen returned to the normal picture.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Demolition Episode 2
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1