Extreme Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The most hardcore e-fed around.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

"Bow beneath The Cross!"

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Austin Cross

Austin Cross

"Bow beneath The Cross!" Empty
PostSubject: "Bow beneath The Cross!"   "Bow beneath The Cross!" EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 2:32 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_ObQ0wAbD0

Cross enters the arena, bashing his head to the beat. He climbs onto the top rope, and raises his right arm. *Cheers! Wooooo!* Cross sings a little bit of the song, then begins speaking. "Let me enlighten you. Living my life's not hard enough. So, take everything away. Leave me on the ground, and I will STILL find a way to climb back, even HIGHER than where I was before. Because of YOU, the fans. You love me, and I love you. I also love Phillip Phillips. He's a great guy, and I'm glad to call him my friend." *Cheers* "Guys, I came out here to just speak my mind. I beat Rock yesterday, and, let me tell you, it wasn't easy. I want to just give him props, he's a beast. I watched him while I was growing up, and he inspired me. He still does." *Cheers* And theres this guy... called the "Anti-Christ"? Calling me a fag and shit. Well, I have one thing to tell him." Cross holds the mic out to the fans who scream,"Shut The Fuck Up!" *More cheers, and wild grins* "Now, guys, I don't have much time. So, BOW BENEATH THE CROSS!" *Loud Cheers and Cross exits the ring*
Back to top Go down
Phillip Phillips
CEO
Phillip Phillips

PostSubject: Re: "Bow beneath The Cross!"   "Bow beneath The Cross!" EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 7:44 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17ICToGeNDY

Phillip walked in with a microphone. The crowd went wild. He gazed at all the grinning, cheering faces and their clever signs.
"Hey, hey, calm down guys. I understand we're both amazing, but I've got to talk to Austin here."
Phillip turned towards Austin.
"Fuck yeah, I know you love me. And I love you too, bro. No homo. Anyways, everything you just said is great. The fans are great."
The crowd repeatedly screamed their names.
"The Rock is great... Jeff Hardy, on the other hand, is a cocky ass..."

Last edited by Phillip Phillips on Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://extreme-wrestling.forumotion.com
Jeff Hardy

Jeff Hardy

PostSubject: Re: "Bow beneath The Cross!"   "Bow beneath The Cross!" EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 8:06 pm

Hardy enters with Joker face paint.

"Look, I never said anything about you, Phil, so why don't you get out of here and let the big boys handle this?"
Back to top Go down
Phillip Phillips
CEO
Phillip Phillips

PostSubject: Re: "Bow beneath The Cross!"   "Bow beneath The Cross!" EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 8:12 pm

Phillip turned to Hardy.
"I never said you did, you ignorant asshole. And I wasn't even talking about you, so just get the hell out of here."

Phillip dashed down the ramp and knocked Jeff down with a devastating spear onto the unprotected metal floor. He then glanced up at the stage, then turned to the crowd and grinned, raising his right arm.
He walked towards the entrance and began climbing up the metal post holding up the stage. Finally, he stopped at the third platform up; probably about 20 feet in the air.

He then raised his forefinger, middle finger, and his thumb on both hands with a (intentionally) stupid look on his face, mimicking Hardy's signature taunt.
All of the sudden, he looked down and realized that it probably wasn't the smartest thing he had done. But he didn't care... this was for the fans.
He closed his eyes and jumped, landing with a devastating leg drop right onto the throat of Hardy which knocked the wind out of him. He rolled over, clutching his back in pain, then raised his arm once more and cheered. The crowd boomed, chanting his name.
Back to top Go down
https://extreme-wrestling.forumotion.com
Austin Cross

Austin Cross

PostSubject: Re: "Bow beneath The Cross!"   "Bow beneath The Cross!" EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 9:41 am

Cross rolled around in the ring laughing. "T-t-t-this is the guy who wants to fight me..? HAHAHA! Well, "Anti", you don't mess with EITHER member of the Decapitation Station!" *LOUD CHEERS* Cross Walked down, gave P2 a hug, and walked backstage.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Bow beneath The Cross!"   "Bow beneath The Cross!" Empty

Back to top Go down

"Bow beneath The Cross!"
Page 1 of 1