Extreme Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The most hardcore e-fed around.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

An Important Announcement

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Thor Jørgensen
CEO
Thor Jørgensen

An Important Announcement Empty
PostSubject: An Important Announcement   An Important Announcement EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 8:43 pm

All of the sudden, God of Thunder hit the speakers. Before Thor Jørgensen even entered with his usual suit and coat of arms, the crowd exploded in cheers that drowned out his usic. Finally, the CEO emerged from backstage, holding a microphone and grinning as he walked down the ramp. He stared at the crowd as he high-fived the hands of some of the younger fans, then climbed up to the ring apron and stepped over the top rope. He paused in the middle of the ring for a moment before finally speaking.

"Hello, my old friends."

Just when you thought the crowd couldn't get anymore louder, they did. Thor paused to soak in the overenthusastic crowd, then started speaking again.

"Long time no see, huh?"

He grinned as the crowd continued to cheer, then silence as he began to speak again.

"Well, in case you hadn't noticed already, I have returned from medical leave. And in case you don't already know, Extreme Wrestling Federation will be merging with High-Definition Wrestling soon, to create Extreme High-Definition Wrestling. So naturally, as the EWF CEO, I have much work to do during the next few weeks. And I'm sure HDW CEO, Leon Young, does too. Anyways, I'm not out here just to let you guys know I'm back. I have an important announcement."

He paused once again to build up suspense as the crowd remained silent.

"All further shows and PPVs will be cancelled--"

The crowd interrupted him in mid-sentence with boos. Thor huffed, then continued speaking which silenced the crowd again briefly.

"Until EHDW is started. I truly am sorry and just as disappointed as you, but I have a lot of work to do. Oh, and before I go, about the EWF Championship deal... we have no time to settle this. The championship is now officially vacated, and will stay as so until it is won by another wrestler in EHDW. Again, I apologize."

He sighed, then set aside the microphone and continued back up the ramp. The crowd seemed unsure on whether they wanted to cheer or boo.
Back to top Go down

An Important Announcement
Page 1 of 1