The most hardcore e-fed around.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Phillip Phillips, Austin Cross, Test, Eddie Guerrero & Mark Henry vs. The Rock

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Phillip Phillips
CEO

PostSubject: Phillip Phillips, Austin Cross, Test, Eddie Guerrero & Mark Henry vs. The Rock   Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:37 am

All of the sudden, Sheamus walked out. He was grinning mischievously and holding a microphone. Once he entered the ring, he began to speak.
"Hello, fellas."
The crowd booed.
"As you all know, Thor is out because I fucked him up so badly. So, I will be the CEO of EWF until he heals."

Sheamus grinned, and the crowd began to boo even more. Harsh chants calling Sheamus an asshole echoed through the arena.
"Now, my first order of business as the new CEO will be to make a match. But not just any match. A 5-on-1 handicap match! Phillip Phillips, Austin Cross, Test, Eddie Guerrero, and Mark Henry, versus none other than... The Rock!"

Just when you thought the crowd couldn't hate Sheamus anymore, they began booing like there was no tommorow. They continued to boo, drowning out his exit music, until Phillip Phillips began to enter.

'Cause that's how I roll! Cool

Last edited by Phillip Phillips on Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://extreme-wrestling.forumotion.com
Phillip Phillips
CEO

PostSubject: Re: Phillip Phillips, Austin Cross, Test, Eddie Guerrero & Mark Henry vs. The Rock   Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:59 pm

The following contest is a five on one handicap match! Introducing first... from Versoix, Canton of Geneva, Switzerland, weighing in at two hundred and forty-five pounds... he is one half of the Tag Team Champions... Phillip... Phillips!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17ICToGeNDY

Phillip ran out from backstage, this time wearing black and silver flaming tights with matching black and silver boots, and silver elbow and kneepads. He ran down the ramp, high-fiving the outstretched hands of the heavily cheering crowd as he went. He jumped up to the apron and violently shook the rope, then jumped over the top rope and climbed the nearest turnbuckle. He held his title high in the air for everyone to see, then jumped off and did the same on the opposite turnbuckle. He set the title aside as his tag team partner began to enter.

And in his corner... from St. Louis, Missouri, weighing in at one hundred and sixty pounds... he is one half of the Tag Team Champions... Austin... Cross!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=097cwlSGeNo

Austin Cross walked down the ramp, high fiving the outstretched hands of the audience. The crowd erupted in cheers upon seeing their favorite wrestler. Once he passed the ramp, he slid into the ring. He climbed up the turnbuckle and raised his newly won title, then backflipped off.

And in his corner... from Toronto, Ontario, Canada, weighing in at three hundred and three pounds... he is the Television Champion... Test!

Test walked down the ramp, not removing his gaze from his opponents. He walked up the steel steps and entered the ring, climbing up to the top rope. He raised his arms, then stared at the crowd for a moment and jumped off.

And in his corner... from El Paso, Texas, weighing in at two hundred and twenty-eight pounds... he is the International Champion... Eddie... Guerrero!

Eddie pulled up to the ramp in his low rider. He stopped it at the beginning, then turned on the hydraulics. He rested his arm on the side of the car as it bobbed up and down. After a while, he stopped it, then exited the car. He held his arms in the air, waving his hands towards him before swaggering down the ramp. He walked up the steel steps, dancing across the apron, then entered the ring. He climbed the top rope, then repeated the taunt from earlier in his entrance. He beat his chest, then did the same on the opposite turnbuckle. He climbed off, then adjusted his wrist tape as he awaited Mark Henry's entrance.

And in his corner... from Silsbee, Texas, weighing in and three hundred and ninety-eight pounds... Mark... Henry!

Mark Henry swaggered down the ramp, staring down his opponent viciously. He pointed at the crowd until he eventually got up to the ring. He climbed the steel steps, and entered through the second rope. He stared at his partners as The Rock began to enter.

And their opponent... from Hayward, California, weighing in at two hundred and sixty pounds... he is the EWF Champion... Theeeee Rock!

There was a buzz in the air, a slight air of expectation that only one man could create by the mention of his mere name... he is the biggest name in the whole of EWF, he is the biggest name in the WHOLE of professional wrestling, he is, The Rock!

The music hits and there was a huge pop, almost as if the fans have been saving their ovation for that moment, the moment they got to see their hero make his legendary ring action. Rock came to the stage, looking focused as ever. Rock completed the rest of his ring walk and entered the ring, then climbed up to the turnbuckle and raised the most prestigious title in EWF, the one that had his name on it.

Back to top Go down
Phillip Phillips
CEO

PostSubject: Re: Phillip Phillips, Austin Cross, Test, Eddie Guerrero & Mark Henry vs. The Rock   Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:14 pm

The ref called for the bell.
Ding ding ding!

The first of the large group to face off The Rock was Phillip. They quickly locked up in a collar and elbow, but The Rock, determined to win such a biased and difficult match, took the upper hand. He hit a snap suplex, then turned around and quickly locked Phillip into a sharpshooter.
Phil's team cheered him on, encouraging him to do everything he could to get out of the hold. Finally, Phillip managed to grab onto the ropes, and The Rock broke up the hold at 3.
The Rock began to lift Phillip up, but P2 nailed him in the gut with a huge knee strike. The Rock bent over, and Phillip quickly flipped him over and hit a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker. He picked Rocky back up immediately afterwards then finished off with two pendelum backbreakers, not hesitating to go for the pin.

1... kickout!

Phillip pulled his hair in frustration, then began to lift The Rock up. He dragged him over to his corner and tagged Austin, but still held onto The Rock as he entered. Austin climbed up to the top rope, and Phillip grabbed The Rock in a bearhug, holding him low so there was enough room for Austin to hit a flying crossbody. Phillip pulled away and slid back to the ring apron as Austin went for the pin.

1... 2... kickout!

The Rock barely managed to lift a shoulder. Austin began to lift him up, but The Rock nailed him in the gut with some punches. Austin let go, and Rock saw his chance. He climbed around Austin, then hit a float-over DDT. All of the sudden, he saw his chance. He looked up at the crowd and grinned, peeling off his elbow pad then tossing it into the crowd. He bounced off the ropes, taunted for a moment, then crashed elbow-first into the ground. The Rock hit the People's Elbow and went for a pin.

1... 2... kickout!

The Rock began to pull himself up using the ropes. Austin struggled to crawl towards his corner. Rocky ran towards him, but just as he was about to pull him away, Austin slapped Mark Henry's hand. Mark Henry charged at him, then sent him crashing to the ground with a huge lariat. He lifted the Rock up and irish whipped him into the ropes, then came flying at him, crushing The People's Champ with a huge body avalanche, then going for a pin.

1... 2... kickout!

By some miracle, The Rock barely managed to get out after the brutal beatdown by Mark Henry. Henry went to his corner, and Phillip slapped him on the back, tagging himself in. Mark stared, unimpressed, at Phillip, then went back to the ring apron. As The Rock slowly began to stand up, Phillip crouched in his corner, performing a taunt so familiar to all wrestling fans. The Rock turned towards Phil, who came charging at him with a thundering spear. The Rock went down fast. Phillip thrust out his arms, then climbed up to the top rope. He checked behind him to make sure the Rock was in the right position, then flipped back and hit his finished, Crash & Burn, finishing with a pin.

1... 2... 3!

Ding ding ding!
Here are your winners... Phillip Phillips, Austin Cross, Test, Eddie Guerrero, and Mark Henry!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17ICToGeNDY

Back to top Go down
Phillip Phillips
CEO

PostSubject: Re: Phillip Phillips, Austin Cross, Test, Eddie Guerrero & Mark Henry vs. The Rock   Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:17 pm

As The Rock lay down, Sheamus' music blared through the speakers again, causing the crowd to boo heavily again.
"Now, as you fellas know, I am the new CEO... that means I have the power to do anything. Like schedule a match for me against The Rock for the EWF Championship, right here, right now. Whataya say, Rocky?"

The Rock still lay on the ground, barely moving.
"Okay then!"

The ref had no choice but to call for the bell.
Ding ding ding!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Phillip Phillips, Austin Cross, Test, Eddie Guerrero & Mark Henry vs. The Rock   

Back to top Go down

Phillip Phillips, Austin Cross, Test, Eddie Guerrero & Mark Henry vs. The Rock
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1