Extreme Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The most hardcore e-fed around.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Rock's contract

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Rock

The Rock's contract Empty
PostSubject: The Rock's contract   The Rock's contract EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 8:44 pm

Name: Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson

Weight: 260 lb

Height: 6"5

Hometown: Hayward, California

Face/heel: Face

Entrance theme:

Signatures/common moves: Float-Over DDT, Flowing snap DDT, Running swinging neckbreaker, Running thrust lariat, Samoan drop, Sharpshooter, Spinebuster, Snap over-head belly to belly, Running shoulder breaker and three punches with one haymaker to finish.

Finisher(s): Peoples Elbow and The Rock Bottom

Debut promo/sample roleplay: FINALLY, The Rock has come back to EWF. FINALLY The Rock has come back.. Home. Now, before I get started I want to make one thing perfectly clear, I AM the face of this company. This show depends on me. Without me, this show would be without the millions *fans chant 'And the millions'* of the Rocks fans. Without me, there would be no EWF. The Rock isn't here to take the backseat oh hell no, The Rock is here to do one thing and one thing only, to own this company and every 'Wrestler' in it.

I am taking this company to pieces one jabroni at a time, and there's nothing any of you can do about it. My goal is simple, to win. And to win everything. I will not STOP until I have the World Championship, I will not STOP until I am the biggest star this company has EVER SEEN. Now, you've had enough Rock for one day, but remember, even when I am not here physically, I am here. I belong here. I never LEAVE here. Just remember 'guys' I am here. You may as well leave right now. Just, Leave, Please.

IF YOU SMELLLLALALALALLALAWW WHAT THE ROCK....... IS COOKIN' *Music hits and Rock poses going from one turnbuckle to another whilst the fans chant *Rocky* at the top of their voices* and the show fades out.
Back to top Go down
Phillip Phillips
CEO
Phillip Phillips

PostSubject: Re: The Rock's contract   The Rock's contract EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 8:49 pm

Accepted. Great promo, btw. Also, make sure to post your entrance theme. Unless it says you're not allowed to post links. Then don't worry, because it's saying that on my other account, too (The Nightcrawler). I'll try to fix it.
Back to top Go down
https://extreme-wrestling.forumotion.com
The Rock

PostSubject: Re: The Rock's contract   The Rock's contract EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 8:51 pm

It's saying I can't post links ;D
Back to top Go down
Phillip Phillips
CEO
Phillip Phillips

PostSubject: Re: The Rock's contract   The Rock's contract EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 8:52 pm

Yeah, it does that to me too. I'm trying to fix it as we speak.
Back to top Go down
https://extreme-wrestling.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Rock's contract   The Rock's contract Empty

Back to top Go down

The Rock's contract
Page 1 of 1