Extreme Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The most hardcore e-fed around.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mark Henry debut promo

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mark Henry

Mark Henry

Mark Henry debut promo Empty
PostSubject: Mark Henry debut promo   Mark Henry debut promo EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 9:02 pm

Mark Henry makes his way to the ring with a mic in hand.

The crowd boos.

Mark Henry

You know, this isn't a suprise to me. Every arena I enter I get the same reaction I get from everyone. And that reaction is fear... I can see the fear in your eyes. I can see everyone trembeling when I walk by in the locker room. You know, someone approached me asking me, "are you the new aquisition of EWF?". When that man said it, he had fear in his voice, hoping and praying that I wasn't a part of this company. Well let me tell you all that I am a part of EWF, and I am here to make this place my own. I will be the top wrestler here. When I looked at the overall roster and their world champions... both brands' champions are complete jokes. I can easily destroy them. You know when you're the World's Strongest Man you can do anything you want, which I will say this: I will beatdown and humiliate EWF's World Champions and I will make my mark as the silverback of EWF, and no one shall dare challenge me in the ring because I WILL END YOUR CAREER. SO take notice EWF wrestlers. Mark Henry is here and consider this your warning. And if you don't believe me just watch this clip.

CLIP
Back to top Go down

Mark Henry debut promo
Page 1 of 1