Extreme Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The most hardcore e-fed around.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

AND YOUR NEW TV Champion !!!!!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jonathan Coachman

Jonathan Coachman

AND YOUR NEW TV Champion !!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: AND YOUR NEW TV Champion !!!!!!!   AND YOUR NEW TV Champion !!!!!!! EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 4:05 pm

Lance Cade enters with the newly-won TV title around his waist.
He enters the ring and demands a mic.

"My name is Lance Cade, and I'm your new TV Champion! You see, when I first made it here, I was told that I was a no-good redneck. Well, you're al wrong. You see, when I won that championship, some people cheered and some people didn't. Fans came up to me and wanted my autograph. Thor called me up and offered me a better locker room and bank account, just like the GMs and the other champions."

Lance holds the title up in the air.

"Yeah, I'm the champion. And not anyone else. Now, I want to say something to Sting. It's just like I told you. I beat you. Yes, Hawkins interfered, but hey, you don't make friends in this business. And Sting, you would do the same damn thing if you were me. But what I did not like was you attacked me after my match. You see, when you won the TV title, I never attacked you. Instead I shook your hand and walked away, even though I was costed my match. So Sting, you just lost my respect."

He drops the mic, poses with the TV title, then exits the ring.

Back to top Go down

AND YOUR NEW TV Champion !!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1