Extreme Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The most hardcore e-fed around.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Open Match

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TEST

TEST

Open Match Empty
PostSubject: Open Match   Open Match EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 3:00 am

Brian Hawkins walks out alone with his ring gear on. He asks for a mic.

"Hello... I'm here to make dreams come true. If these superstars that I personally picked beat me, they will get a contract with EWF, so let's get it started!"
He drops the mic and removes his jacket.

Making his way to the ring... from Rochester, New York, weighing in at one hundred and fifty pounds... Colin... Deeeeelaney!

Jim Ross: Wow, really? Yeah, he's so tough... gosh, why doesn't he just wrestle people of his own kind?
Shane McMahon: Come on J.R., he's the GM. He can do whatever he wants.

The ref called for the bell.
Ding ding ding!

The match starts off with Hawkins and Delaney locking into a test of strength. Brian wins the battle and forces Colin to the ground. Colin rolls through and locks up with Brian. He hits a couple of elbows to the chest and then goes to the back. He picks Hawkins up, attempting to hit a suplex but Hawkins reverses it into a suplex of his own. Hawkins picks up Colin and irish whips him into the turnbuckle then runs at him. He Hits a clothesline But Colin moves out of the way. Colins supports himself by rebounding off the ropes. Hawkins takes the chance and hits a spinning body slam, then climbs the top rope and hits the Heat Seeking Elbow. He goes for the pin.

1... 2... 3!

Here's your winner... Brian... Hawkins!
https://www.youtube.com/v/i3wv71PxBgs

He poses, then asks for the second opponent to come out.

Hawkins laughs.

Making his way to the ring... from Louisville, Kentucky, weighing in at two hundred and twenty-six pounds... Eugene!

"Wait, cut the music! Look, you're not going to face me, you're going to face this man..."

Hawkins exits the ring and waits for Cade to show up.

Back to top Go down
Jonathan Coachman

Jonathan Coachman

Open Match Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Match   Open Match EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 3:07 am

Cade walks down the ring and waits for the ref to start the match.

Ding ding ding!

Lance starts the match by hitting Eugene with a lariat. He then picks him up and delivers a Cadebomb, then goes for the pin.

1... 2... 3!

Ding ding ding!
Here's your winner... Lance... Cade!

Back to top Go down
TEST

TEST

Open Match Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Match   Open Match EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 3:12 am

Hawkins tells Cade to set up for the Cadebreaker, and they hit it on Euegen.
Then Cade picks up Colin and Brian hits a superkick, then Lance goes for his Cadebomb for their Hawkeyed.
Hawkins goes to the top rope, then hits a heat seeking elbow.

They laugh, pose, then exit the ring.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Open Match Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Match   Open Match Empty

Back to top Go down

Open Match
Page 1 of 1